As we practice social distancing to stay healthy, we are all coming up with creative ways to remain engaged with meaningful activity and connected as a mental health community. Now, more than ever, it will be beneficial to come together and know we are all in this together.
The DMH-UCLA Public Mental Health Partnership is quickly ramping up on-line offerings. Clinical staff can join us for live on-line training sessions through Zoom, which may be accessed through computer or by phone. FSP and HOME clinical staff have access to a menu of on-line self-paced training modules and videos on topics that are specifically relevant to field-based clinical teams.
The list of online trainings will be continuously updated and listed below on this page and you may also find these trainings on the “Calendar” page. Once registered, you will receive the Zoom link and all handouts one hour before the training begins.
For COVID-19 Resources, please visit our Homepage
Registration Information and Finding On-Going Resources:
- To register for a Zoom session: please use see the list of upcoming trainings below or visit our Calendar page
- To register for on-line CPI training modules: Please click HERE for more information about creating an account.
- On-going updated weekly schedule of Zoom sessions/trainings may be found on this “Training at Home” page as well as our “Calendar” page
- Size & Intended Audience for Zoom trainings:
- We will begin with smaller Zoom trainings (35-40 people) to learn how best to facilitate an interactive experience. We will build our on-line capacity and offer larger trainings in the near future. Details will be posted on our website.
- The content of training sessions is tailored to be particularly relevant to FSP and HOME providers.
- CPI training modules offer a Certificate of Completion but do not include continuing education (CE) credits for licensed providers. Some future Zoom trainings will offer CE credits. Look for notation about CE credits in Eventbrite links.
UPCOMING ONLINE TRAININGS/WEBINARS
PLEASE NOTE: THESE TRAININGS ARE OPEN TO LOS ANGELES COUNTY PROVIDERS ONLY.
g PMHP Homeless Services Provider Trainings have been organized by PMHP and are intended for homeless outreach teams. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
g PMHP Additional All Provider Trainings have been organized by PMHP and are intended for a variety of providers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
g PMHP FSP Provider Trainings
g Non-PMHP Trainings/Events
SELECT YOUR CATEGORY BELOW